Ceramic Knives Set 3 Pcs Ceramic Knives Fruit and Vegetables
Practical set for cleaning and cutting fruit and vegetables
- Zirconium oxide 'Ceramic' blade
- Lightweight and practical to use
- Precise clean cut and superior sharpness durability
- Does not oxidise fruit and vegetables
- Hygienic and very easy to clean
FREE over 99€
Express delivery in 24/48H
Fast delivery! Orders received by 5 p.m. leave the same day.
Possibility to request delivery by appointment (at an extra charge)
We use express couriers such as SDA, TNT and UPS which are among the best in terms of punctuality and service.
A return can also be made without specifying the reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order.
It is very easy to do so, we will organise collection by courier on the days that are most convenient for you.
Simply contact us by phone, e-mail or chat.
Secure payments protected by SSL certificate with the highest level of security.
Paypal | Credit Card | Bank Transfer | Cash on Delivery (+ €5.00) | Stipe | Amazon Pay
1 Paring knife with ceramic blade 7 cm
1 Multipurpose knife with ceramic blade 12 cm
1 Vegetable peeler with ceramic blade
Ceramic knives are an important innovation made to improve the work of cooking enthusiasts and professional chefs. The hardness, compactness and corrosion resistance of zirconium oxide brings considerable advantages over traditional steel knives:
- The extremely sharp, light and easy-to-handle ceramic blades retain their cutting capabilities much longer than steel, they can in fact work for years without needing to be resharpened.
- They do not fear oxidation, nor the acids that normally attack and corrode steel blades.
- Ceramic blades do not oxidise or alter the taste and smell of food, so if we go to prepare a fruit salad or cut up vegetables or meat, they will remain unaltered for a very long time, ( on the other hand, if we use a steel knife, all the raw materials would be immediately altered by the oxidation process after just a few minutes.
- They are hypoallergenic as they do not contain any metal
- The incredible compactness of the material makes them extremely hygienic and easy to clean.
Blade: High-quality zirconium oxide
Handle: POM with non-slip surface
The quality of the
Our ceramic knives are certified to come into contact with food by the American Food & Drug Administration and the German LFGB, which are the strictest when it comes to regulations worldwide.
The choice of raw materials and production techniques is crucial for this type of knife: in particular, the percentage of Zirconium Oxide used, is what obviously gives it the extreme hardness and is responsible for the durability of the edge and the resharpenability of the knife. This aspect is very important, because even if they are very durable, ceramic knives will sooner or later have to be resharpened, and if the right materials have not been used, the blades will be absolutely impossible to resharpen, as the material literally crumbles as soon as it is placed on the special diamond grinding wheels.
The Classe company, in order to certify the quality of the materials, laser engraves the material composition on the blade and guarantees that the blades can be resharpened with excellent results in terms of quality.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is it possible to regrind the blade of a ceramic knife?
Certainly, it is possible to regrind ceramic knives with special grinding wheels made of diamond powder, which are used in the workshops of specialised knife grinders.
Can the ceramic knife break or chip if it falls to the ground?
Normally, the part most prone to chipping is the tip. However, even a steel knife can splinter or bend if it falls.
How can a ceramic knife be damaged?
In two ways: you can chip the blade by cutting a bone, by prying or by using hard worktops (marble or glass)
Can the knife be washed in a dishwasher?
We do not recommend it for several reasons. If it accidentally comes into contact with other heavy objects during washing it can be damaged. However, cleaning the ceramic knife is so easy that it is not actually necessary to put it in the dishwasher.
Use and care:
- rinse in warm water or wash by hand gently using neutral soap
- do not use the knife for scraping or planing
- do not use the knife as a lever
- do not turn the knife on itself during the cutting movement
- do not use it for cutting food that is still frozen bones or fish bones
- do not wash the knife in the dishwasher
- store the knife in the protective sheath or in a knife holder
- keep the knife out of the reach of children
- do not attempt to resharpen the knife yourself using normal sharpeners
- avoid using abrasive powders or aggressive sponges for washing