3.2 Litre MULTICOOKER | VIVO Air Fryer
VIVO Air Fryer is an innovative cooking tool that will enable you to cook and especially fry in a healthier, more dietary and tastier way. In fact, thanks to this Multicooker you can fry using up to 90% less oil than a traditional fryer, and you can also prepare dishes such as grilling or baking, thus making focaccias, pizzas, pies or even kebabs or roast meat.
FREE over 99€
Express delivery in 24/48H
Fast delivery! Orders received by 5 p.m. leave the same day.
Possibility to request delivery by appointment (at an extra charge)
We use express couriers such as SDA, TNT and UPS which are among the best in terms of punctuality and service.
A return can also be made without specifying the reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order.
It is very easy to do so, we will organise collection by courier on the days that are most convenient for you.
Simply contact us by phone, e-mail or chat.
Secure payments protected by SSL certificate with the highest level of security.
Paypal | Credit Card | Bank Transfer | Cash on Delivery (+ €5.00) | Stipe | Amazon Pay
The VIVO Air Fryer is an innovative cooking tool that will enable you to cook and especially fry in a healthier, more dietary and tastier way. In fact, thanks to this Multicooker, you can fry using up to 90% less oil than a traditional fryer, and you can also carry out preparations such as grilling or baking, thus making focaccias, pizzas, savoury pies or even kebabs or roast meat.
The main features are:
- Healthy cooking
- Fry using up to -90% less oil
- Crispy, low-fat frying
- Almost total reduction of odour emission
- Adjustable temperature up to 200° C
- 7 pre-set programmes for most preparations
- Manual setting of temperature and duration for even more accurate control
- Maximum cooking uniformity and air circulation thanks to HEAC technology
- Non-stick baskets and accessories
- Dishwasher-safe accessories
- Reach temperature in just 3 minutes, limiting energy waste to a minimum
Technical Specifications Air Fryer
- Maximum power 1400W
- Maximum basket capacity 3.2 litres
- Quality materials (304 steel and BPA-free plastics)
- Maximum energy efficiency
- Food grade 403 stainless steel grid
- BPA free materials
What are the functions of this air fryer?
- Frying can low fat
- Grilling / Roasting
- Ventilated oven cooking
- Air fryer with frying tray basket
- Grill for care, fish or skewers
- Low tray for small pies, pizzas or cakes
- High tray for baked goods (bread, buns etc.)
- Instruction manual ITA/ENG
Air fryer dimensions
Width: 26,5cm | Depth: 26,5cm | Height: 32,5cm
Official Italian warranty:
2 years | with free extension of a further 2 years for a total of 4 years, by registering the purchase with the serial number
What can I cook with the VIVO Air Fryer?
The VIVO Air Fryer is also called a Multicooker because in addition to its main purpose as a fryer, it can also be used for many other preparations and practically all types of food.
It can also be used as a small instant oven, for example, and thanks to the additional accessories it is possible to carry out the following preparations.
- Frying meat, fish or vegetables ( battered and non-battered frying )
- Bake cakes, muffins
- Bake croissants, rice puddings ( or similar )
- Bake savoury pies or small vegetable pies or mixed vegetables/fish or meat/vegetables
- Bake stuffed vegetables
- Bake bakery products in general, such as bread, piadinas sandwiches or buns
- Bake pizza (obviously smaller sizes)
- Grill meat, fish, vegetable or mixed skewers
- Bake fish fillets with different results depending on how much oil is sprinkled on the food (more oil for frying effect less oil for grilling/oven effect)
- Cook meat with an oven/grill effect
Why is it called an air fryer?
This cooking instrument is called an air fryer - multicooker because it uses air as the main heat carrier.
This has countless advantages, starting with the temperature control, which is done digitally thanks to an integrated heating element that communicates with sensors.
Thanks to a very powerful heating element, heat is generated at the top of the machine, a fan pushes the hot air through the food basket, and the special design of the compartment allows perfect circulation and subsequent expulsion from the back.
This technology gives us very even cooking with a truly accurate temperature constancy, allowing us to achieve incredible results.
What are the advantages of an air fryer over a traditional fryer?
You fry using up to 90% less oil
Thanks to point 1 you make big savings on the cost of oil
Very healthy cooking without giving up the taste of fried food
Much faster, this fryer is already up to frying temperature in 2-3 minutes , saving you time
Eliminates the emission of bad smell by reducing it to just the smell of baked food
Very easy to use
Prevents all the risks involved in using hot oil
Avoids having to store used oil and then having to take it to the appropriate disposal centres
Can also be used for other types of cooking , multiplying the possibilities of use
Equipped with automatic programmes to be used for the main preparations
Can perform oven or grill functions and does so much faster