Non-stick Ceramic Frying Pan 28 cm Induction
Elegant cookware line made of highly conductive die-cast aluminium alloy.
Excellent non-stick resistance over time, healthier cooking without fat.
Extremely easy to clean both externally and internally. High cooking performance and durability of the coating.
FREE over 99€
Express delivery in 24/48H
Fast delivery! Orders received by 5 p.m. leave the same day.
Possibility to request delivery by appointment (at an extra charge)
We use express couriers such as SDA, TNT and UPS which are among the best in terms of punctuality and service.
A return can also be made without specifying the reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order.
It is very easy to do so, we will organise collection by courier on the days that are most convenient for you.
Simply contact us by phone, e-mail or chat.
Secure payments protected by SSL certificate with the highest level of security.
Paypal | Credit Card | Bank Transfer | Cash on Delivery (+ €5.00) | Stipe | Amazon Pay
1 Frying pan 28 cm INDUCTION bottom
- Made with ECOLON coating from natural substances.
- Absolutely free of chemicals such as PTFE and PSOA.
- Produced using environmentally friendly processes.
- Excellent scratch-resistant and durable non-stick coating inside and out.
- Absolutely non-toxic to the human body.
- Completely lead- and cadmium-free.
- The high conductivity of the material allows low heat cooking, saving you money and preserving most of the properties of the food.
- Allows healthy cooking with little oil.
- Coating cannot be attacked by acids and alkaline foods.
- Easy to clean inside and out.
- Suitable for use on induction hobs.
Body made of die-cast, a manufacturing process that enables the construction of robust yet lightweight cookware, with a thickness at the base on the outer ring of 6 mm. Thanks to the use of a superior quality aluminium alloy, these cooking tools achieve a good thermal efficiency with considerable savings in terms of time and energy used.
The differentiated thicknesses allow a design with a low specific weight and good structural resistance, in fact the reinforced upper ring prevents deformations, and the greater thickness of the base prevents the dispersion of heat, also reducing the risk of food burns. The steel disc for induction is assembled in fusion with the body, this particular production technique ensures maximum thermal efficiency and guarantees perfect adhesion over time.
These pans are suitable for all gas hobs, stoves, glass-ceramic, electric hotplates.
Also suitable for Induction hobs.
Body: Die-cast aluminium with high heat conductivity.
Coating: External and internal double ceramic layer with Ecolon non-stick treatment. ( zirconium oxide )
Pans handle: POM resin not suitable for use in the oven.
Casserole handle: Same material as the body so they can also be used in the oven.
Lid: Tempered glass with steam release valve and stainless steel protection ring, POM knob ( prevents scalding )
Use and Maintenance
- Wash before use.
- Use a little oil the first time you use it, it extends the life of the coating.
- Be careful not to overheat the pan to prevent overcooking of food.
- Using a low or medium flame gives better cooking results and saves energy.
- When possible, wash by hand with liquid soap and a soft sponge.
- Do not use abrasive scouring pads.
- Use wooden or plastic ladles.