KAMADO PRO Large - The most comprehensive offer on kamado for professionals
Kamado Barbecue is not just a simple barbecue.
- MATERIAL: Made entirely of ceramic (retains heat by releasing it slowly). Stainless steel or cast iron grills.
- VERSATILITY: Direct cooking ( grilling ), indirect cooking, wood oven cooking ( pizza, bread, buns, roasts etc. ). In addition you can smoke, cook using Woks, frying pans, casseroles, cast iron plates and much more.
- TEMPERATURE: Very accurate temperature control.
- ACCESSORIES: Numerous accessories available for countless functions.
- USE: This barbecue is suitable for cooking up to 10/14 people.
FREE over 99€
Express delivery in 24/48H
Fast delivery! Orders received by 5 p.m. leave the same day.
Possibility to request delivery by appointment (at an extra charge)
We use express couriers such as SDA, TNT and UPS which are among the best in terms of punctuality and service.
A return can also be made without specifying the reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order.
It is very easy to do so, we will organise collection by courier on the days that are most convenient for you.
Simply contact us by phone, e-mail or chat.
Secure payments protected by SSL certificate with the highest level of security.
Paypal | Credit Card | Bank Transfer | Cash on Delivery (+ €5.00) | Stipe | Amazon Pay
THE MOST COMPLETE OFFER AVAILABLE AT A VERY ADVANTAGEABLE PRICE.
INCLUDING ACCESSORIES FOR A VALUE OF AROUND €450.
SAVE €250 ON THE COST OF ACCESSORIES. ( ONLY 10 PIECES AVAILABLE )
EXTRA ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:
Chicken-cooking support | Rib or skewer grill | Cast-iron round grill | Additional top grill (second level) | Ignition chimney | Ash shovel | Outdoor cover | Bear Claw | 10 Kg of Organic Vegetable Charcoal from Beech and Holm Oak Made in Italy
The origins of Kamado
This type of Barbecue, known as Kamado ( oven or fireplace ) has Japanese origins and was first discovered by Americans in Japan and later improved and adapted for both domestic and professional use.
The secrets of Kamado Barbecue
The secrets that make this type of BBQ special are the material, and the temperature control.
- The special ceramic used keeps all the heat generated by the charcoal inside, accumulating it and then releasing it slowly.
- The perfect regulation of the internal air flows allows us to have a very accurate control of the temperature, allowing even low-temperature cooking (even 60 - 80° for example) or very high temperatures (e.g. 350° C)
- Versatility is another very important aspect, in fact with kamado it is possible to cook with various types of cooking, such as Direct Cooking, Indirect Cooking, Wood Oven Cooking and Smoking.
- Easy to use both indoors and outdoors.
- Very low smoke emission compared to traditional barbecues.
- Ignites in just 12 minutes thanks to the chimney (not included) and reaches 250°C in just 18 minutes.
- Perfect temperature management thanks to thermometer and airflow regulation.
- Up to 60% savings on charcoal compared to an open steel grill.
- Great for grilling up to 10/14 people.
- Changes colour according to temperature. The higher the temperature, the more the colour turns orange, allowing you to see the approximate temperature at a glance.
- It works with charcoal or also with wood.
- Allows different types of cooking and smoking.
- Traditional but contemporary design.
- Equipped with wheels for easy movement
- Equipped with two side shelves, very convenient for placing chopping boards, trays with food, etc. The shelves have 4 hooks for hanging tools such as, fire pits, knives, barbecue tongs or other accessories to have at hand.
What types of cooking can I do with Kamado?
Direct Cooking: ( grilling )
This is the most common and easiest method of cooking. It involves cooking food on a grill directly over coals at a very high temperature. The characteristics are, a good crispy crust on the outside of the food and the inside will still be nice and moist. This cooking technique is best for pieces of meat or general food up to 5/8 cm thick such as hamburgers, beef or chicken steaks, vegetable steaks or veggie burgers. This type of cooking can also be used in combination with Indirect Cooking to cook larger foodstuffs, in which case indirect cooking will be carried out and then at the end a step of Direct Cooking to make the outside more colourful and crispy.
Indirect Cooking is a very versatile cooking method, and is particularly suitable for large cuts of meat, fish or vegetables. It is a slower type of cooking than direct cooking, but guarantees perfect heat penetration into the food. This type of cooking can be done at various temperatures, usually between 60° and 250°C. This is possible thanks to a special baffle (included in the package) that prevents the heat from reaching the food directly, but at the same time heats the chamber, creating a flow of hot air that perfectly envelops the food. This also makes it perfect for smoking or flavouring. With the Kamado Indirect Cooking is even more effective than with other cooking tools, and adjusting and maintaining the temperature is really easy.
Indirect cooking also includes stews and roasts, whether dry or stewed. In fact, it is possible to cook using a variety of cooking utensils such as a grill, cast-iron griddle, pots, saucepans or woks made of ceramic, iron, aluminium or cast iron
Wood-fired oven cooking:
With the help of a round, smooth stone ( included in the package ) it is possible to bake with all the characteristics of a wood-fired oven.
Preparing pizzas, bread, focaccia or even cakes or biscuits with an unmistakable taste and aroma will be really easy. For this type of baking you need the deflector for indirect baking and the round baking stone (both included in the package). Just bring the kamado to the desired temperature and your preparations will achieve incredible results.
Smoking in itself is more a method of flavouring and preserving food than an actual cooking method.
In Kamado, however, it is possible to do both, i.e. to combine the potential of indirect cooking with the possibility of inserting wood shavings that smoke the food during combustion, cooking it and giving it truly unique aromas. Smoking can be done at temperatures between 60° and 150° and in this case we speak of hot smoking. This type of cooking/flavouring usually takes rather longer than average and can be used for meat, fish, vegetables and cheese. For this type of cooking, some experience and knowledge of the temperatures to be used according to the food to be prepared is necessary.
BODY made of special ceramic (natural low-impact material). SUPPORT STRUCTURE Powder-coated steel with 4 wheels. GRID and accessories in stainless steel or cast iron. Shelves and handles in Natural Wood.
Dimensions Kamado LARGE:
Grill diameter: 47 cm
Total diameter: 55 cm
Height: 115 cm
Maximum dimensions: 127x75x115 ( with open shelves )
Main body: Egg-shaped with double inner chamber and lid with automatic locking when opened.
Support structure: Equipped with 3 support feet that distance the grill from the supporting surface. Two wooden handles make it easy to move around.
Thermometer: Integrated in the upper lid, it allows you to keep the internal temperature under control at all times.
Cooking accessories: This type of barbecue boasts a wide range of cooking accessories. See the list below to find out what is included in the package.
Shelves: Made of wood, they are very practical for placing food or other items on, have hooks for barbecue tools and can be conveniently folded away after use to take up less space.
1 Kamado outer body with chimney and thermometer
1 Internal combustion chamber
1 Cast-iron grill for charcoal
1 External support frame with 4 wheels.
2 Wooden shelves
1 Stainless steel grill
1 Ceramic baffle for Indirect cooking.
1 Stone for cooking pizza, bread, buns etc.
1 Chicken cooking support, 1 Grill for ribs or skewers, 1 Cast-iron Grill Round, 1 Additional upper grill (second level), 1 Ignition chimney, 1 Ash shovel, 1 Outdoor cover, 1 Bear Claw, 1 box of 10 kg of Organic Vegetable Charcoal from Beech and Holm Oak Made in Italy
Warranty and Assistance:
Official Italian 10-year warranty.
Express assistance managed entirely by Classe Italy. You can use the telephone contact, email or chat you find in the Contact or Assistance section.
All spare parts are available.
Our barbecues are certified for food contact and have passed all release tests at the strictest control bodies, which are the American FDA and the German LFGB.